1. Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Toss on a baking sheet with 1 TBSP olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, halve, peel, and dice onion. Pick cilantro leaves from stems; discard stems. Mince or grate garlic. Drain and rinse half the beans from the box (use the rest as you like). Zest ½ tsp zest from lime, then cut into halves.
3. Heat 1 TBSP olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until softened, 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and beans to pan. Cook, tossing, until fragrant and warmed through, 3-4 minutes.
4. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm, about 5 minutes. (TIP: Alternatively, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high until warm, about 30 seconds.) Toss sweet potatoes, honey, cumin, and juice from one lime half into pan with beans and cook until liquid is mostly evaporated, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Halve, pit, and peel avocado. Cut one half into thin slices. Roughly chop other half and place in a medium bowl along with sour cream, juice from remaining lime half, and lime zest. Mash with a fork until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Spread avocado crema onto tortillas, then top each with filling, avocado slices, and cilantro. TIP: Break out the hot sauce if you like it spicy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1287g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 758 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.2g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g||103 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.5g|
|Cholesterol 8.4mg||3 %|
|Sodium 5408.8mg||187 %|
|Potassium 2745.8mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 505.4g||149 %|
|Dietary Fiber 47.6g||190 %|
|Sugars, other 457.8g|
|Protein 83.9g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!