1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pare sweet potatoes and cut into ½” slices. Add a small amount of water and cook in a covered saucepan.
3. Sprinkle apples with nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix with vanilla and apricot preserves.
4. In a 9x13 casserole dish, alternate layers of sweet potatoes and apple mixture.
5. Dot top with butter and pecans.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 254 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.2g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 61.1mg||19 %|
|Sodium 234.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 443.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 48.9g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 462
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!