1. In skillet, melt 1 tsp. coconut oil and brown turkey. Set aside.
2. In a separate skillet, sauce onions in remaining coconut oil until browned , 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add sweet potato and cook, stirring until it browns, about 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Stir in Garlic, jalapeno and cumin, and sauce until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Stir in black beans and Turkey, and cook until heated through. Stir in cilantro and season with pepper.
Serve with lime wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 27.6mg||9 %|
|Sodium 55.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 789.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.1g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 29.6g|
|Protein 21g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!