This 80 Day Obsession Sheet Pan Breakfast is an easy and delicious pre or post workout meal with roasted Brussel Sprouts, Sweet Potatoes, and Bacon made all on the same pan! Perfect with a fried egg on top and also great for anyone following the 21 Day Fix, too!
Source: Confessions of a fit foodie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and slice bacon pieces in half and arrange on sheet in a single layer.
3. Top bacon with onion, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon begins to brown on the edges. Then remove pan from the oven, stir everything up and lay the bacon on top of the veggies for the second half of cooking. Increase temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and potatoes are tender.
5. Serve with eggs or eat by itself!
Notes: Divide pan into 4 servings
21DF: 1/2 red, 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 tsp
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (123g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.4g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 38.1mg||12 %|
|Sodium 1373.4mg||47 %|
|Potassium 330.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 11.2g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!