1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all casserole ingredients. Beat until light and fluffy.
3. Place in 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
4. Cream together butter, flour and sugar.
5. Stir in pecans.
6. Spread mixture evenly over top of potato mixture
7. Bake for approx. 50 minutes. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 52.2mg||16 %|
|Sodium 131mg||5 %|
|Potassium 121.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!