* Peel and quarter potatoes. Cover with water & boil until tender. (If using canned heat through).
* Drain and mash with electric mixer.
* Whip in butter and sugar while potatoes are still warm so that the sugar will mix in well.
* Beat in eggs, one at a time; (using 3rd egg depending on consistency).
* Place in greased (with butter) 9 x 12 casserole.
* Combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Gradually cut in flour as you would for pie crust until the mixture is somewhat "crumby". Sprinkle mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
* Cover with foil and bake until bubbly. Uncover the last 15-20 min.
* May be made the day befor. Bake longer if refrigerated - approx. 1 hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 150 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 31mg||10 %|
|Sodium 52.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 90.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 45.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 334
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.