1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Arrange spiralized sweet potatoes in a nest-like fashion in each greased muffin cup.
3. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
4. Remove from oven and carefully crack an egg into each nest.
5. Season with salt and pepper and fresh chives.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes or until eggs are baked to desired doneness.
7. Remove from muffin tin, squirt some sriracha on top and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (65g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 84.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 117.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 84
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.