Take one sweet potato, unpeeled, washed, and dried ( about 9 ounces) Salt and freshly ground pepper
1) Heat oven to 200° F with two racks
2) Line two baking pans with parchment paper, and set aside.
3) Slice potato crosswise, as thin as possible
4) Arrange the slices on the prepared sheets, and keep them from touching as much as possible
5) Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper
6) Cook for 50 min.
7) Slices will dehydrate and shrink, turn chips over and rotate baking sheets if needed for even cooking
8) Cook until slices are crisped and fluted around the edges and the centers are still orange, not brown, 30 to 40 more min.
9 Transfer to cooling racks, and cool chips on baking sheets
10) Chips will be soft when removed from oven and will crisp as they cool.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
These fries taste great when you substitute the remoulade sauce for dipping instead of ketchup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (65g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 35.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 219mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 56
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.