1. Mash the kumara thoroughly by hand (or put through a ricer if you have one)
2. Add the rest of the Gnocchi ingredients (except butter), mix and knead into a dough
3. Roll into a long strip about 25mm in diameter
4. Cut into piece approx 35mm long
5. Place in boiling water for about 1min until they are floating
6. Place butter in hot frying pan and add drained gnocchi, brown both sides
6. Add sauce ingrediants and stir until warmed through
Grate some parmesan over the top to serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (924g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 121 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.5g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 35mg||11 %|
|Sodium 369.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 447.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 53.3g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 427
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!