1. Wrap sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake for an hour to an hour and a half until soft all the way through.
2. When done cooking, scoop the insides into a bowl.
3. mash in the cinnamon, brown sugar, butter or syrup, and vanilla. Mash until relatively creamy and all the big chunks of potato have been broken up.
4. Spread evenly in a casserole pan. Cook for half hour at 350 degrees.
5. Take out the casserole, cover it with the marshmallows, and increase oven to 450. Cook casserole until marshmallows are brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (156g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 10.1mg||3 %|
|Sodium 91.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 375.2mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 52.5g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 263
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.