Substitue canned yams if you're short on time - use 4 cups canned yams (drained)
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the potatos in a pot of boiling water until they are very tender.
3. Drain the potatos and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
4. Mash the potatos, milk, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the nutmeg
5. Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Pour the potato mixture into casserole dish and smooth with a spatula.
7. In a small bowl, toss the remaining cinnamon with the oats.
8. Spread evenly over the potatos.
9. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes on top rack of oven, or until the topping appears brown and crispy.
10. Serve with maple syrup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 702.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 110.6g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.5g||78 %|
|Sugars, other 91g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 641
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.