1. Prick the sweet potato a couple of times with a fork and blast in the microwave at 900w for 5 minutes. Leave it to rest for 30 seconds then blast again for a further3-4 minutes. Set aside loosely covered in foil, until needed.
2. Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Stir in the spring onions and beef and stir fry for about 4 minutes, breaking up any chunks of mince as you go.
3. When the meat is browned, sprinkle in the cumin and paprika and cook for 30 seconds before squeezing in the tomato purée. Stir fry for another 30 seconds, then add the kidney beans and beef stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for a minute.
4. Split open the sweet potato and serve with the chilli and some yoghurt.
* serve with a portion of green veg
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (739g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 436 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.5g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.8g||114 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 170.3mg||52 %|
|Sodium 462.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 2365.1mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.8g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.5g||70 %|
|Sugars, other 57.3g|
|Protein 68.2g||97 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1004
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!