1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Peel sweet potatoes
3. Cube sweet potatoes
4. Place sweet potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
5. Bring water to boil over high heat, cover and reduce heat to medium
6. Cover & simmer until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)
7. Drain and allow to steam dry a minute or two
8. Mash the sweet potatoes in a large bowl and add all ingredients
9. Mix together using electric mixer until fluffy and pudding like
10. Pour into 9" X 12" Pyrex dish
11. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (approximately 40 - 45 minutes)
12. When golden brown, remove from oven and add marshmallows on top of the dish
13. Turn oven to "broil"
14. Return dish to oven to brown the marshmallows. Don't leave the dish unattended in the oven
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (239g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 830 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 92.2g||123 %|
|Saturated Fat 58.3g||292 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 244mg||75 %|
|Sodium 701.9mg||24 %|
|Potassium 355.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 52g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1034
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!