1. Wash and dry sweet potatoes. Place them in slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours (?? 45min in an oven is fine)
2. Place cashews in a bowl of warm water to soak.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the black beans, corn, tomato sauce, scallions, cumin, cayenne, and salt.
4. Drain cashews and place in high-speed blender with all cashew cream ingredients, blending until smooth. Season to taste and set aside.
5. Remove the potatoes from the slow cooker and cut each lengthwise 3/4 the way through. Pull apart to create opening and gently mash flesh with a fork. Divide the bean filling among the potatoes and gently mix it into the potato flesh.
6. Top potatoes with avocado, cilantro, and cashew cream.
Goes well with the Salad_Cauliflower & Chickpea. Both sauces are extremely similar so you can substitute, or blend ingredients from each.
Eg. Add cashews to make more creamy; Cayenne sub hot sauce; Extra lemon juice)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!