1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
3. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until very tender.
4. Peel the sweet potatoes and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Mash with a masher until creamy, then mash in the butter and apple butter.
6. Season with salt and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 63 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 102.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 623.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 237
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!