1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, and make a hole in the centre.
2. Add the aff in the centre of the flour and half of the milk.
3. Stir gradually and stir well until smooth. Beat in the rest of the milk slowly.
4. Beat well or whisk until the surface of the batter is covered with bubbles.
5. Cut the pork or fish into small pieces and dip them in the batter.
6. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan till very hot.
7. Fry the pieces of prok or fish in the hot oil till golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper. Arrange on a plate.
8. Decorate the sides of the plate with sliced tomato and cucumber.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 259 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.7g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.3g|
|Cholesterol 26.8mg||8 %|
|Sodium 19.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 149.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!