1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) Toss the wings with salt and pepper.
3) Divide the wings between 2 oiled rimmed baking sheets and spread in a single layer. Roast until crisp and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
4) Saute garlic and Fresno chile in vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, 1-2 minutes. Add Thai chili sauce and water, lime juice, and chili garlic sauce. Simmer until thickened, 8-10 minutes.
5) Toss with the wings, along with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (361g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 492 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.6g||73 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.2g|
|Cholesterol 232.8mg||72 %|
|Sodium 1120.8mg||39 %|
|Potassium 601.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 58.6g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 752
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!