1. Cut bread into 3/4 inch cubes in the morning and lay out single layer on a baking sheet to dry all day
2. Rub garlic on inside of fondue pots
3. put white wine in fondue pots
4. heat wine and gradually stir in cheese
5. mix schnapps with corn starch and stir into cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (281g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 286 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.8g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g||91 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 103.9mg||32 %|
|Sodium 745.6mg||26 %|
|Potassium 207.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 38.9g|
|Protein 35.9g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 637
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!