1. Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
2. Top chicken with Swiss cheese.
3. Combine soup and wine and stir until well mixed.
4. Spoon soup mixture evenly over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with crumbled stuffing mix and drizzle melted butter over crumbs.
6. Bake at 350? for 50 minutes to one hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 78.8mg||24 %|
|Sodium 335.3mg||12 %|
|Potassium 243mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!