1. Split shrimp in half lengthwise; rinse; dry on paper towel.
2. Combine egg white, cornstarch and salt in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1-24 hours
3. Heat oil in wok or deep skillet; stir fry vegetables until crisp tender. Remove from wok and set aside
4. Add shrimp and stir fry 1-2 minutes or until it changes color. Pour shrimp and oil into a strainer placed over a bowl. (May be prepared an hour ahead of time to this point)
5. Reheat wok and add 2 tbsp of the drained oil. Add ginger; stir fry 5 seconds; add garlic and pepper; stir fry 5 seconds; Add vegetables and stir fry until reheated; Add shrimp; stir fry until heated through, about 1 minute.
6. Stir Sherry Sauce to combine,; pour into wok, stirring until sauce thickens and coats the shrimp with a clear glaze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1022 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 113.6g||151 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 80.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 218.4mg||67 %|
|Sodium 1297.8mg||45 %|
|Potassium 394.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 28.2g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1178
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.