- Juice the lemons and put the result in a small bowl
- Add olive oil and salt. Mix and taste. Taste should be not be oily, nor neutral. It should be a little bit on the side of the sour.
- Add the white pepper and mix.
- Finely chop the parsley and put it in a big bowl.
- Fine Dice (Brunoise) the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Shred the green onions and add to the mix.
- Fine Dice the onions and add to the mix.
- Sprinkle some salt (optional paprika, powder chilli pepper)
- Add the sauce and mix the whole salad.
- Taste and adjust with salt, lemon or olive oil if needed.
- Add the cracked wheat (bulgur), mix again.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (95g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 207.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 91
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.