1) Bring Water and Salt to a boil in a large pot.
2) Remove from heat, add Bulgar Wheat, cover, and let stand for 20min.
3) Mix in Lemon juice, Lime juice, Garlic, and Olive Oil.
4) Cover and refrigerate over night.
5) Mix in remaining ingredients.
6) Serve cold with tortilla chips, crackers, pita, or eat as a salad.
Note: Quantities are extremely flexible, shift to match your tastes.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (109g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 12.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 169.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 205.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 19.7g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 162