1. Put bulgur in a bowl with the water and soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain thoroughly, pressing with the back of a spoon, then spread it on a paper towel and let it dry a bit more.
2. Put bulgur in a bowl with the scallions and squeeze the mixture by hand so that the bulgur absorbs the onion flavour.
3. Add parsley and mint to the bowl and mix.
4. Beat olive oil with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add to bowl and toss well.
5. Add tomatoes and stir well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 33.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 424.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 158
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.