1. Heat a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Once hot, place onions in pan and saute until translucent (3-4 min)
3. Add garlic and cumin to pan & continue to saute until fragrant (1 min)
4. Add ground turkey to pan and cook, breaking pieces up as they cook until meat is browned (8-10 min)
5. Season with chipotle pepper and salt
6. Add chicken broth & tomato paste to pan & bring to simmer.
7. Cook meat, stirring occasionally until most of liquid has evaporated (20 min)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (152g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 101.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 178.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 361.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 27.6g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!