1. Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter. Add milk and 2 tablespoon taco seasoning. Remove from heat and add potato flakes until incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch pan.
2. Bake for 7-10 minutes until it just BARELY turns golden brown.
3. In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through. Drain. Add Salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly.
4. Pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes. Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1579g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 395 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.8g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.3g||116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 152.1mg||47 %|
|Sodium 20538.6mg||708 %|
|Potassium 2515.6mg||66 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 269.6g||79 %|
|Dietary Fiber 66.9g||268 %|
|Sugars, other 202.7g|
|Protein 46.2g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1537
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.