1. Preheat oven to 375º(F).
2. Brown ground beef and drain grease.
3. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cheese.
4. Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside. There should be about a 5 inch diameter in the center.
5. Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest ends of dough at center of ring. Bring points in and over and tuck underneath the wide end.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. You can garnish with bell pepper, lettuce, salsa, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, black olives, etc.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (104g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 236 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.2g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 79.8mg||25 %|
|Sodium 273.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 206.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 17.4g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.