1)Cook and drain the ground beef.
2) Open the packet of taco seasoning and add the seasoning to the beef. Prepare according to the instructions printed on the packet. Set aside to cool.
3) Wash and chop the head of lettuce. Place in a large bowl.
4) Chop the scallions and keep only the green ends. Discard the white ends. Toss the green scallions into the bowl.
5) Wash and dice the tomato into small pieces. Add the diced tomato to the bowl.
6) Open and drain the pinto beans into a colander. Rinse with cold water. Shake dry and place the beans in the bowl.
7) Open the package of cheese and dump the entire contents of the bag into the bowl.
8) Open the bag of tortilla chips. Take a double handful of chips and crush them with your hands over the bowl. Place the crushed chips in the bowl. (Continue to add crushed chips until you have the amount of chips you desire in your salad)
9) Add the Taco seasoned beef to the bowl.
10) Mix and thoroughly combine all the contents of the bowl.
11) Open the Catalina salad dressing and begin slowly pouring it into the salad mix. Slowly mix it into the salad mix ensuring that all contents have a thin coating of salad dressing. When all contents have a thin layer of dressing, STOP and TASTE! You may add additional dressing to your taste if desired.
12) Serve and Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1089g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 431.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 33
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.