1. Heat oil, and saute garlic and onions until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente". Drain and add to sauce. Continue cooking on low for a couple of minutes until most liquid is absorbed by the pasta.
6. Serve with extra chopped basil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 767.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1994.8mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 136.4g||40 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.9g||100 %|
|Sugars, other 111.5g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 613
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.