1. Heat vegetable oil with medium to high heat in a pan.
2. Stir shredded shallot and minced garlic to smell.
3. Add ground pork and cook to well-done.
4. Add rock candy and fried red onion into the pan, mix and stir well, cover the pan for a minute.
5. Add soy sauce, peanut butter, some white pepper powder, and water. Stir very well.
6. Turn to small heat after the water is boiling. Cover the pan and wait for at leat 1 hour.
while braising the meat, cook steam rice ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3287g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 198.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 10145.2mg||267 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.6g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.4g||126 %|
|Sugars, other 92.2g|
|Protein 55.6g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 658
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!