1. Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl by hand.
2. The dough needs to be pliable and cannot look dry. Add more stock as needed.
3. Spread the dough on each husk until about 1/8 inch thick.
4. Add the filling and fold the husk to cover the filling completely.
5. Set a pot with a finger of water and turn the heat on until it boils.
6. Set Bowl, Pan lid or grill to lift above the water.
7. Lay the tamales in the pot and cover for about 30-45 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 14.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 30.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 20
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!