1. Cut chicken chicken breast into cubes.
2. Put lemon juice and salt over chicken.
3. Mix garlic and ginger paste into the chicken.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl together to make the marinade.
5. Mix the marinade in with the chicken. Then put the chicken overnight in the fridge.
6. Cook the chicken in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 10-15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1032g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 859 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 95.5g||127 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.6g||138 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.9g|
|Cholesterol 644.1mg||198 %|
|Sodium 722.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 2468.3mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 212.2g||303 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1781
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!