The Night Before Prep:
1. Make 6 to 8 deep cuts into the the breast and thighs of the chicken.
2. Place in a large bowl
3. Mix remaining ingredients except onion, bell paper, cilantro and lime.
4. Rub mixture on chicken and into cuts, coating evenly.
5. Cover and Refrigerate 6-24 hours
1. Brush grill rack with oil.
2. Heat grill to Medium
3. Cover and grill chicken, breast side up, 4 to 5 inches from the heat 1-1 hour and 30 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with marinade, until meat thermometer reads 180 degrees F and juice is no longer pink when center of thigh is cut.
4. While chicken grills for the last 5 minutes, add onion and bell pepper rings to grill, turning occasionally, until crisp and tender.
5. Place chicken, onion and bell pepper on serving platter.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (133g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 3.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 50.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 385.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 87
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!