- Cook whole chicken in crockpot with onions, spices, carrots and peppers with 4 cups of water all day on low.
- De-bone chicken.
- In big pot (dutch oven), saute onions and sausage (it's also great to add bacon grease for flavor).
- Pour in chicken broth from crock pot (about 6 cups).
- Add Salt and Pepper
- Bring to a boil and add butter
- Add chicken and rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 30-45 minutes without stirring.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2007g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3555 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 395g||527 %|
|Saturated Fat 146.8g||734 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 166.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 56.9g|
|Cholesterol 981.2mg||302 %|
|Sodium 1237.4mg||43 %|
|Potassium 2657.7mg||70 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 547.1g||161 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.5g||94 %|
|Sugars, other 523.6g|
|Protein 217.2g||310 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6716
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.