1. Make refrigerated pie crust according to package directions; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, mix halved tomatoes, olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, add ricotta, eggs, butter, mozzarella and spinach. Pulse until blended, 1-2 times. Add panko breadcrumbs, and pulse until completely blended.
4. Spread ricotta mixture over tart shell to desired level, leaving room for tomatoes (about two cups).
5. Top tart with tomato mix, and press down lightly.
6. Bake on baking sheet in oven at 365° F for 25-35 minutes until bubbly and golden. Remove, and let tart cool on baking sheet for at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours before serving. Makes one 9-inch tart.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 213 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.7g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 61.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 606.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 204.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 16.8g|
|Protein 11.4g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 327
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!