1. Measure into bowl: flour, sugar and soda, and mix well.
2. Add bacon, butter and egg.
3. Mix until all ingredients are well-blended.
4. Stir in corn flakes and cheese. (You may have to use hands to mix dough. It is very stiff.).
5. Drop by teaspoon, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 13 - 15 minutes at 350F. Cool slightly before removing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (376g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 703 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.1g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 36g||180 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 225.2mg||69 %|
|Sodium 1318mg||45 %|
|Potassium 306mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 205.3g||60 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 203.5g|
|Protein 22g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1590
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.