1. Fry the livers in a little oil until brown on the outside but still pink inside. Remove to a side dish.
2. Saute the onions and celery in the oil until tender. Add the apple and cucumber and stir-fry for about a minute long or until glossy.
3. Return the livers to the pan and add the chopped tomato and tomato stock. Season with the sugar, salt and pepperto taste.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
5. Sprinkle with the parsley just before serving. Serve with rice, pasta or mashed potato.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1525g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 276 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.6g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.5g|
|Cholesterol 1725mg||531 %|
|Sodium 2797.9mg||96 %|
|Potassium 3271.8mg||86 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.6g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17g||68 %|
|Sugars, other 69.6g|
|Protein 94.7g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 982
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.