Try this Tater Tot Breakfast Bake recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350º. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8-10 minutes. drain half the fat. (I usually just bake the bacon )
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. add the cooked bacon, cheddar, garlic and chives, toss until combined.
3. In a greased 9x13 baking dish, add tater tots, then pour egg mixture on top of tater tots. Season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Bake until eggs are set and tater tots golden, about 45 minutes.
5. Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 437 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.6g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 492.6mg||152 %|
|Sodium 1131mg||39 %|
|Potassium 588.4mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 25.1g|
|Protein 29.5g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 658
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.