1) Prepare Tater Tots according to package directions.
2) Cook bacon until crisp, then set aside to cool and drain.
3) After Tater Tots are cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Loosen tots from cookie sheet, and thread them, six at a time, onto the skewers. Place the skewers back onto the cookie sheet.
4) Top skewers with cheese and bacon (as much as you want)!
5) Return pan to oven and back until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream topped with chives as a dip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1059g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2884 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 320.5g||427 %|
|Saturated Fat 139.9g||700 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 125.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 26.7g|
|Cholesterol 657.7mg||202 %|
|Sodium 5413.1mg||187 %|
|Potassium 1773.1mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 30.3g|
|Protein 117.2g||167 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3484
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!