1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Cook the ground beef with the onion in a skillet until the pink is gone.
3. Drain extra fat. Stir in the soup and peas.
4. Sprinkle generously with garlic powder and pepper.
5. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and spread the hamburger mixture over the bottom of the pan.
6. Toss the cheese with the frozen tater tots and spread over the casserole.
7. Bake for approximately one hour, until cheese is bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (279g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 396 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 129.1mg||40 %|
|Sodium 936.3mg||32 %|
|Potassium 739.5mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 25.8g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 662
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!