1. Heat a medium skillet on medium to medium high heat. Add and heat oil
2. Add onion, saute for 2 minutes, then add chicken and saute for 2-3 minutes
3. Then add bell pepper, jalapeno, stir, cooking for about 2 - 3 minutes
4. Add all spices, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and salt, stir, add a dash of hot sauce (amount is up to you), stir, let cook for 1-2 minutes, reduce heat to warm
5. On a griddle, or a large frying pan on medium heat, warm tortillas.
6. On a cutting board overlap slightly 2 of the flour tortillas. Spoon about 1 cup of cooked yellow rice, then spoon 1/2 the chicken mixture, top with 1/2 cup jack, 1/2 cup cheddar, add about 1/4 cup of hot salsa
7. Then fold over, tuck in the sides, and roll to form the burrito.
8. Top with more salsa, serve with sour cream and guacamole if wanted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (369g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 247 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.5g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 98.7mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1136.8mg||39 %|
|Potassium 559.2mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.3g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 60g|
|Protein 38.2g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 663
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.