1. add water to pot and boil (add salt to water)
2. chop bacon into small 1/2 in pieces and place in frying pan on medium heat
3. add pasta to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes ( or your until desired texture)
4. fry bacon until brown and crispy..remove from pan onto paper towel and return pan to stove
5. there should be very little grease left in pan about 1/2 tsp at most, remove all excess...add the garlic..butter..parsley..hot pepper...stir until butter has melted...add 3/4 of the parmesan cheese and stir til mixed well add bacon bits..mix.. and let sit on very very low heat.
6. remove pasta to strainer then return to pan
7. pour butter and garlic sauce over pasta and stir..add egg(s) and mix well, eggs will lightly cook from the heat of the pasta as you stir.
8. top with remaining parmesan cheese and parsley ... if u like creamier add 1/2 cup or more of heavy cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 171 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 59.9mg||18 %|
|Sodium 703.5mg||24 %|
|Potassium 199mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 36.3g|
|Protein 14.4g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 384
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.