1. Combine paprika, oregano, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, white pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl, and mix well.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and spray generously with Pam or Vegetable Cooking Spray
3. Lay out the tilapia fillets on a cutting board and generously coat with the reserved spice mix, turn and coat other side generously then place all 4 into the large skillet (if using a smaller skillet cook in pairs).
4. Cook about 5-6 minutes per side and flip carefully as to not break the fish, using a large spatula.
5. Remove fillets from heat, plate, and top with 3 tablespoons of salsa and 2 tablespoons of guacamole. Serve with lime wedges.s
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (256g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 84mg||26 %|
|Sodium 473.8mg||16 %|
|Potassium 843.3mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 35.8g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 205
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.