1. In a small bowl, combine, flour, paprika, black pepper, salt, mix well, then pour into a large zip-lock bag. Add the chicken breasts to the bag, seal, shake well for 2 minutes to generously coat all the breasts well. Set aside
2. In a small bowl, combine mayo, cayenne for mayo, and sour cream, and mix well to incorporate all ingredients. Once incorporated, taste, adjust, set aside.
3. Preheat Oven to 350F!
4. I like to melt 2 tbsp butter in the micro, use a brush to cover the bread, and grill for a few minutes, or you can just toast it or have it fresh, that option is all you!
5. In a large frying pan heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add the chicken
breasts, and fry on each side about 4-5 minutes per side until really nice and golden brown. Once the breasts are cooked remove to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
6. While the chicken is draining, your bread should be toasting, or almost done, grab a small sauce pot throw the heat on high and melt down the 1/4 stick of butter and transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Yes you can use the microwave,
7. Add the garlic powder, cayenne, and hot sauce, and whisk together
8. add the drained chicken to the bowl, and toss gently. Add the red pepper flakes, continue to toss to cover completely
9. Grab a cookie sheet, place chicken on the sheet, add 2 slices pepper jack cheese to each breast, put in the oven for 5-6 minutes until cheese has melted well. While that's going make sure you did not burn the toast! Remove from the oven, and construct sandwich
10. Grab your bread, spread a VERY THIN layer of the reserved mayo (OR PLAIN MAYO IF WANTED) on all the tops and bottoms, add a piece of chicken to each bottom, then 3 slices of bacon, tomato, some sliced onion and a nice hand full or romaine, slice in half and serve with some lemon wedges, celery sticks, carrots, blue cheese or ranch dressing, or even MORE HOT SAUCE!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1412g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 898 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.8g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.5g||193 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.9g|
|Cholesterol 878.9mg||270 %|
|Sodium 3084.1mg||106 %|
|Potassium 3232.3mg||85 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 21.7g|
|Protein 251.3g||359 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2064
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.