1. Prepare stock. Boil a large pot of water and blanch chicken carcasses and pork bones for 15 minutes. Drain and place in a stockpot with dried prawns, ginger, peppercorns and water. Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 2 hours. Strain stock and discard solids. Set aside.
2. Heat oil for deep-frying in a wok over medium heat. Deep-fry yam until golden brown. Remove and set aside to drain.
3. Reheat oil and deep-fry dried flat fish until golden brown and crisp. Drain well.
4. In a large stockpot, place cabbage and deep-fried flat fish. Add prepared stock and season with fish sauce. Add fried yam and bring to boil.
5. Add fish fillet, tomato, chrysanthemum leaves and dried seaweed.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (581g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 56 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.2g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 14.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 694.8mg||24 %|
|Potassium 798mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 13.6g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 206
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!