1) Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees and coat a medium square baking dish with cooking spray
2) Place hash browns and then vegetables in a baking dish; top with sausage
3) In a small bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and pepper; Pour over sausage and then sprinkle with cheese
4) Bake until casserole is hot and cheese is browned, about 45 minutes.
5) Cut into 6 pieces and serve.
5 WW Points Plus per serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (238g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 173.1mg||53 %|
|Sodium 651mg||22 %|
|Potassium 682.1mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 28.1g|
|Protein 19g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.