1. Dice chicken and veggies
2. Preheat large (12 inch) deep skillet on low – medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper; saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Move vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, taco seasoning and remaining cumin. Stir, cover and cook on low-medium for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with green onion and cilantro.
6. Serve hot, on its own or with brown rice or quinoa. Or as a garnish, feel free to add sour cream, cilantro and black olives after the cheese was melted. Top with crushed tortilla chips. Use as filling in low carb wraps, garnished with sliced avocado.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (280g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 23.1mg||7 %|
|Sodium 190.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 476.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!