1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wrap cucumber pieces in paper towel, gently squeeze & set aside.
3. Stir together yogurt, dill, mint and salt. Fold in cucumber and refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve -up to 2 days.
4. Split each pita horizontally. Cut each round into 4 wedges. Toss wedges with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne in a large bowl.
5. Arrange pita wedges in a single layer on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake until crisp and golden (8-10 min.) Let cool completely -can be stored airtight up to 3 days. Serve with dip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 33.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 29.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 18
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!