1. Take half cup of coconut cream and fry in wok with oil, until separated and lightly coloured, stirring all the time.
2. Add the red curry paste and cook a further minute until it darkens slightly.
3. Add the chicken strips, stir fry for a few minutes, then add the remaining coconut cream, bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the bamboo shoots, fish sauce, sugar and salt, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the basil leaves at the end of cooking.
Comments: Vary curry paste and fish sauce to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (303g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 569 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63.3g||84 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.7g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 72.5mg||22 %|
|Sodium 782.8mg||27 %|
|Potassium 895.6mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 34.1g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 722
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!