1. Cook farro according to package instructions; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together chicken stock, sambal oelek, brown sugar, and lime juice; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cornstarch, and fish sauce, tossing to coat and letting the chicken absorb the cornstarch.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden, about 3-5 minutes. Add garlic, shallot, and ginger, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken stock mixture until slightly thickened, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Divide farro into bowls. Top with chicken, kale, cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro, and peanuts.
6. Serve with spicy peanut sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (397g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 66.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 548.3mg||19 %|
|Potassium 1131.4mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 49.1g|
|Protein 40.2g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 474
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!