1. Combine fish sauce, 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce, onions, coriander, Thai chilies, breadcrumbs, minced or ground chicken, and mix well
2. Roll into small balls. About 1 1/2 tbsp to about the size of a large walnut.
3. Set balls on a wax paper lined cookie sheet, and set in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes
4. While cooling, in a small bowl, combine lime juice and 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce, and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan (non-stick) over medium heat.
6. Once oil is heated, cook chicken balls in batches until golden brown and cooked through. About 5 - 7 minutes total frying time.
7. Plate, drizzle with a tbsp of sweet chili sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with a side of sweet chili sauce.
8. Enjoy! Makes for great party treat & can store in the freezer for later use! For less of a kick leave out the Thai chilies
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 43.8mg||13 %|
|Sodium 742mg||26 %|
|Potassium 400.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 17.4g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 240
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.